Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Caelan's Birth Announcement


Here is a scanned version of Caelan's birth announcement. We didn't get Ayden's sent out until he was 3 months old and I vowed to get Caelan's sent out before then. Well, he will be 3 months old on Friday. I had good intentions... We had some technical difficulties (including it took Smugmug way too long to ship these to us, twice!) and Joel designed this himself after I showed him one I liked. Finally, it is ready to get sent out. Caelan was about 7 weeks old when these pictures were taken.

If and when there is a next time I will get the little ones pictures taken when he/she is a week or two old and get them sent out much sooner. Caelan wasn't very cooperative since it was naptime, but I think a real newborn would be asleep more so it would be much easier to get good pictures.

No comments: