Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 18, 2011

I'll Be Back Soon!

I realize it has been about a month since I have posted anything, but I have many good excuses. After Cael's b-day the boys both got sick, Cael had a horrible rash which turned out to be an allergic reaction to the amoxicillin (more on that later), the weather (before this week) has been pretty nice so we have spent a lot more time outside when we aren't at activities for the boys, I'm getting ready to host book club at my house this Thursday and am trying to clean, make some food, and get ready to lead the discussion, and I've started training for the Dam to Dam 20K (12.4 miles) which is June 4th! It's going really well since I have only been running for about a month and just ran 8 miles yesterday. I also can't forget about going to Goals in Motion almost everyday. Gotta get my kickboxing in! Anyway, I will get back to the blog next week after Easter is over. I have lots of pictures I need to download, and will get them up soon! Check back next week, please!

No comments: