Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Le Claire, Iowa - Home of "American Pickers"

As I mentioned before, my sister, Angie, and her husband, Jeff live in Le Claire, Iowa. It also happens to be where the show "American Pickers" is located. Their shop is in town and we stopped by to check it out. Mike and Frank weren't around, but there were a lot of people there checking it out. Angie and I also went to all the cute little shops downtown and did some shopping, and checked out the local distillery while the boys (and Joel and Jeff) napped. That evening we met my parents, and my aunt and uncle at a nearby campground where they were camping. We stayed for grilled hamburgers, but it was horribly hot that weekend with a heat index of 110-115 degrees so we didn't hang out long enough to sit around the campfire, plus the boys were getting tired from such a busy day.

The outside of the American Pickers building.

Inside...





One of their vans.

Angie is pretty excited :)




1 comment:

Amanda J. Lepper said...

This is WAAAY to cool! I love this show! Jealous!