Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wisconsin Dells Trip-Wisconsin Deer Park

After we checked out of our hotel and before heading home we stopped at the Wisconsin Deer Park. My parents took our family here when I was about 4 years old and I remember how cool I thought it was to feed the deer. I knew Ayden would like it, but I was surprised that Cael was so excited to feed them too and wasn't scared of the deer unless they got too close to him when he didn't have food for them. I love the expression on Cael's face in some of the pictures. In one he has both fists up like a boxer protecting his face. Too funny! The deer were really tame and followed us around trying to find food. We bought a package of wafers for them for about $5.00, I think. It was definitely worth it! LOVED this place!


















Love his expression!

Boxer stance!



The shrug..















No comments: