Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 12, 2009

My New Blog!

So I decided awhile ago to start a blog. It's something I have been wanting to do for awhile, but like so many other things it has been put on the back burner. The main reason is to document things that happen with Ayden because I have been terrible lately about writing anything in his baby book. Since he turned 1 he has been doing so many new things and I haven't written down anything, I just have them in my head, but I want to be able to be able to remember everything. This will be a way to have a digital version and then I can look back and put them in his baby book and not have to remember the date in my head because it will be online. Also, I love to read when I have time and may be posting some book reviews or other random things that I find interesting so I can remember for a later time. It's really like an online diary that I can go back to and read. So here it goes....my first published post.....:)

No comments: