Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Exciting News!!

The latest news (well it's not really new news for my husband and me) is that I am pregnant! I'm due March 19, 2010. We are really excited, and I know Ayden will be a great big brother. It was a rough first trimester because I was pretty exhausted and had "all day" sickness. I even lost weight, what a great diet plan :) I'm feeling better now, but am still tired more than usual. I had a doctors appointment last week and got to hear the heartbeat for a few seconds. Baby kept moving around so didn't get to hear it for long. I'm counting down the weeks until we find out whether we are having a boy or girl. I didn't think I had a preference either way, but early into my pregnancy I had a dream that I had a boy and in my dream I started to cry. Does that mean I really want a girl? It doesn't matter as long as it is healthy. I'm hoping I can get Ayden pretty much potty-trained by the time he/she arrives. It would also be nice if we could sell our house and be moved to Ames by then, but that is asking a lot. We are going to go shopping for a big boy bed for Ayden in a few weeks. I already got him some sheets and a quilt with trucks and tractors on them. Hopefully that will make the transition easier.

We shared the news with my family by having Ayden wear a "I'm going to be a big brother shirt." Everyone noticed within seconds of seeing Ayden and his shirt what our news was. It was a fun way to tell people though :)

No comments: