Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, September 21, 2009

Night-Night

Ayden's new bedtime ritual is lining up his stuffed animals in front of his bed so they can go night-night too. Then he lays down next to them and pretends to go to sleep too, and makes snoring sounds. Sometimes he even gives them kisses goodnight or lays down with them and reads a book. One night before bed we asked Ayden where the baby was and he lifted up my shirt and patted my belly. He then went over to Joel and lifted up Joel's shirt and patted his belly too. It was hilarious. Joel thought it was funny the first time it happened, but when Ayden did it again Joel said he needed to go on a diet:) Ayden will sometimes even say "night-night" to the baby or give it a kiss. He's going to be such a good big brother.

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


I took Ayden to the park one morning last week and it was one we have never been to. He got bored with the little kid slides quickly and went on the big kid slides instead. He climbed up into this fort-like thing and went down all by himself. I was slightly nervous because he had to climb up so high and I wasn't able to help him, but he has no fear at all. He had fun and it was nice to get to the park while the weather is still nice.

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 

 



I felt Baby F move for the first time yesterday (I think). It felt a lot like when Ayden first started to move. It was exciting! Hard to believe I still have 25 weeks to go! I'm not feeling sick all the time like I did the first 6-12 weeks. I'm not as hungry as I was when I was pregnant with Ayden though. I seriously ate everything in site. I still don't have much of an appetite at times, but it's better than it was. This weekend I had cravings for mashed potatoes and gravy and Chili's Skillet queso with chips. It was sooo good. I also am still more tired than normal, but I don't require a nap every day anymore. Looking forward to my next dr. appt. a week from Friday.

No comments: