Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, September 18, 2010

First Haircut!

I gave Cael his first haircut over Labor Day weekend. We had scheduled the boys to get professional pictures taken on Sunday, and Joel kept telling me he needed a haircut before pictures. He said he was starting to look like a hippy baby. Ayden didn't get his first haircut until he was 9 months old, but Cael really needed one at 5 1/2 months. My fear was that he would look too grown up, not like a baby anymore. I decided to cut it at my parent's house while everyone was there so I had lots of help and emotional support. I tried cutting Ayden's hair once, but gave up since he wouldn't sit still. Cael cried when I wet down his hair at the beginning with the spray bottle. I mainly trimmed around his ears where it was really long. It didn't take too long, and I think he still looks really cute. I'm glad we cut it before his pictures. There were a few tears, but he was really good for the most part.


Long hair ready to go bye-bye...






What are you doing to me?


No comments: