Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, September 18, 2010

First Taste of Real Food

A few weeks ago I decided to start feeding Cael a little solid food in addition to his cereal in the evening. He seemed to be getting a little bored just eating cereal. For his first taste I mashed up some avocado and gave it to him. He wasn't too sure about it and made some weird faces in addition to shuddering a few times, but he did end up eating it. The next few nights he cried when I fed it to him. After that I tried bananas (which he loved) and he has also tried sweet peas and green beans, which he also likes. Maybe after trying a few more things we will go back to avocado and try again.



What is this stuff?


I'm not too sure about this!

No comments: