Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Helping Grandpa Combine

A few weekends ago, I took the boys to visit my parents. My dad was almost finished combining, and Ayden really enjoyed riding with him in the combine last year. Ayden and my mom rode in the combine while my dad finished up his last cornfield. Last year they saw some deer, but this year all they saw were a few rabbits trying to get away. Ayden had a lot of fun, he is so obsessed with John Deere tractors that he is even going to be one for Halloween! He's so excited!!


Ayden likes to watch the corn go in the wagon.


Waving to me.


Off they go again.


Ready to climb down.


While he wasn't in the combine, Ayden had fun getting rides on the gator, the skid loader, playing outside, and playing with this remote contolled car, below.

I had fun painting pumpkins, something I haven't done since I was a kid :)



I've had these shirts for a long time, but keep forgetting to have the boys wear them and get a picture before they outgrown the shirts.

No comments: