Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

9 Week Challenge Update

On Saturday we had our halfway point testing and weigh-in for the 9 week challenge. In 4 weeks I lost 11.5 pounds, and went down a size in my pants. I also was able to increase my push-ups by doing 16 more in one minute, I increased my sit-ups by 6 more, and increased my flexibility by 6.5 inches on the sit-and-reach. I haven't missed any workouts yet, and I am feeling really good! I'm so proud of myself for working out hard and sticking to the nutrition part of the program. I'm excited to see what the next 5 weeks bring!

1 comment:

Amanda J. Lepper said...

I'm inspired by your dedication! I've really been able to see the progress you've made with the challenge. Keep up the great work!