Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ayden's John Deere Tractor Costume

A few months ago I came up with the idea of having Ayden dress up as a John Deere tractor for Halloween. He LOVES JD tractors! I found a few examples online of other people who made a tractor costume for their child. I was telling my sister about it and she told her husband who said he would help. Well, they ended up making it on their own out of some cardboard boxes one weekend at the beginning of October. I'm not sure if mine would have turned out as well, but I did contribute the working headlights on the front :) Thanks Angie and Jeff! Ayden was able to wear his costume after I attached some suspenders to the box. We'll have to save it so Cael can wear it in a few years! I was trying to think of something for Cael to wear so that there would be a theme and I thought an ear of corn would be cute. I found a cute costume on ebay, but it was too small so I put a wanted ad on Craigslist, and someone responded to it. They were both so cute in their costumes!

Side view

Rear view

Front view



No comments: