Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, January 22, 2010

32 Weeks!

(Last week at 31 weeks)


I'm 32 weeks today! Only 8 more until I am due! Yikes! I feel like last time I was much more organized and ready for a baby to arrive than I am this time around. I also have no idea how I am going to keep the house picked up and clean all the time with a toddler and a newborn since we have it on the market for sale. I have been making many of lists of things that I need to get done in the next month or so. I love lists!

I had my 32 week doctors appointment today, and it went well. I still have not gained any weight in the past month and only 2 pounds since Thanksgiving, which she seemed a little concerned about until she measured my stomach and the baby is measuring at 35 weeks along. Overall, I have only gained 15-20 pounds total which is much less than what I gained with Ayden. She really didn't have an explanation, but said that he will probably be a bigger baby at full-term (8-8.5 pounds), and Ayden was 2 weeks early and weighed 7 pounds 11 oz. She said that's good for me since I won't have much baby weight to lose. YEAH! She said it's great that I am still walking 2 miles on the treadmill most days and that I can keep it up as long as I am still feeling good. She also said it would be possible to induce me around 39 weeks if I am dilated and if it looks like the baby will be coming soon anyway, since I live 40 minutes away from the hospital, just to put my mind at ease.

I'm feeling pretty good. More tired than usual and more heartburn than before, and I feel like I constantly have to pee, but other than that just the normal pregnancy complaints. Ayden came with me to my appointment for the first time since we had a playdate to go to afterwards and he was such a good boy! I'm so proud of him. He sat quietly and looked at some books. He's going to be such a great big brother!

No comments: