Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

More Sewing Projects...

I finally finished sewing the three nursing covers that I planned on making a few months ago. After I got the hang of sewing the first one, the second two were much easier and only took me about an hour each to make after measuring, cutting, pinning, and sewing. They look just like the $35.00 Hooter Hider I had last time, except I like the material I picked out better than the kinds they offer. I also made them a little bit bigger because Ayden always used to kick the nursing cover away and I always felt it could be a little bit bigger to keep me covered better. They were super easy and the perfect project for a beginner sewer that has only made a few baby blankets.






I also made a few no-sew fleece blankets. I have some more material I bought to make a few more fleece blankets that I am going to sew and then cut some fringe around them. I also have some fleece to make a taggie blanket for Ayden because for some reason he has been obsessed with tags lately, and then I will make one for Caelan. So, four more sewing blanket projects to go and one more no-sew fleece blanket to make. I'll be out of material then and am not allowed to go to a fabric store again until they are ALL finished! It has been fun though, I just wish I had more time and energy to sew.

No comments: