Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rice Krispie Treats

Before we headed to Minneapolis last Friday for my niece's b-day party Ayden helped me make some Rice Krispie treats. He loves to help me cook and bake so my mom found him a cute John Deere apron. He actually kept it on this time. I've tried to get him to wear it in the past and he would always fight me. I grabbed a bag of marshmallows from the cupboard and opened them up. They must have been there awhile because they were stuck together. Luckily, I found another bag to use instead, but Ayden decided it was his job to separate the old marshmallows one-by-one with a butter knife. (Don't worry, he only used it while I was right next to him for a few minutes and we were very careful so he wouldn't cut himself.)

Concentrating really hard...



Of course, his favorite part is licking the spoon at the end...

No comments: