Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

34 Weeks!

I was 34 weeks on Friday and went in for my doctor's appointment. She said everything looks good. The baby is head down, but hasn't dropped yet. Although, I seem to be able to breathe a little easier lately so maybe he is deciding to slowly drop or maybe the horrible cold I had last week is finally completely gone. At my next appointment at 36 weeks I will be going every week! She will also start doing internal exams to see if I am dilating or not. Yikes! I remember when I went in for my 37 week appointment with Ayden I was already 3 cm dilated and the doctor said he would be born within a week! That's probably a good possibility again and I still have lots to do. Wow, this pregnancy has flown by. I also asked her about taking something stronger than Tums for the heartburn that I have all the time and have started taking Zantac every day. It's a miracle worker. I wish I had asked about it sooner, or that I had taken it when pregnant with Ayden too. Maybe that means I'm going to have another very hairy baby :) I have become a lot more tired than usual through. I can get 9 hours of sleep a night and still feel exhausted most of the day and need a nap even when I sleep in. I'm sure the next month will fly by and he will be here before we know it! I also asked her if it was normal that he isn't nearly as active as Ayden was, and she said not to compare pregnancies since every one is different. As long as he has his schedule of being active and I have no problem counting enough movements that it's normal. Hopefully that just means he's going to be a content baby :) I can always hope!

I came across one of the few pictures I took while I was pregnant with Ayden at 33 weeks and compared it to one I took a few weeks ago around 33 weeks. I think I look about the same except Ayden seems lower than the little guy is this time...

1 comment:

Destri Andorf said...

WoW, i think u look tinier this time.. *in a good way* less than 6 more weeks to go!!! :) good luck.. I also been sleeping like a pig.. even now I tried to go to bed by 10pm-8:30am! and still feeling tired.

We missed you today!! I'm so ready for all the snow to be gONE