Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

More Sewing Projects...

Here are some of the latest sewing projects I have made. My friend Amy gave me some fabric to make a nursing cover for her. It's really cute! I actually made one for myself a few weeks ago in almost the same fabric except it was brown and blue with circles.


I also made a fleece Sesame Street baby blanket by sewing it (the other side is red fleece) and then cutting fringe all around the edge.

Ayden loves Thomas the Train so I did the same thing as I did with the baby blanket only it's huge! I hope he still likes Thomas when he's a teenage :)

I found this material and it was so cute I had to get it. I just did the no-sew fleece tie blanket pattern for this one, I actually think sewing it and cutting fringe is faster and looks better, but I made this one before I figured that out :)

I only have enough fabric to make a few more small blankets, which I plan on trying to make as taggie blankets. Well, I did stop at Jo-Ann's in Des Moines last Saturday and meant to get one bottle of Fray-Check, but was on my way to the checkout and saw a bunch of cute John Deere fabric so I did pick up a really cute fabric to make one more flannel blanket... I have made so many blankets and nursing covers that I think it is time to move onto something new. What can I make now? Any ideas?

No comments: