Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

Valentine's Day

Ayden decorated a Valentine for both sets of grandparents for Valentine's Day. I cut out 2 big hearts on construction paper and let him paint, color, and pick out Thomas the Train stickers to put on them. Ayden has a short attention span when it comes to crafty stuff so it didn't last too long, but the grandparents liked them. Ayden and I also made cupcakes and took some to my parents when we went out to eat at the Brown Bottle with them the day before V-Day. Joel ended up eating almost all the rest of them. Don't blame it on the pregnant lady! It wasn't me this time :)
Grandpa and Grandma Wendling gave Ayden a Thomas the Train book that makes sounds, a cute Valentine's Day themed stuffed puppy, and some cars from the movie Cars. The cars kept him entertained while we were eating at the Brown Bottle. Aunt Angie gave him a Valentine's Day Little Critter book (he LOVES the Little Critter books). I ended up making him a Taggie blanket and we gave him some books. Joel slaved over the grill most of Sunday and made me BBQ ribs. My favorite! The funny thing is I had never really had ribs until about a year ago and now it's one of my favorites. Basically anything that Joel grills and is spicy is my favorite. Can't wait until it's nice out so we can grill out more! I also can't wait to celebrate Valentine's Day next year with all THREE of my boys!

Cuddling with the Taggie blanket I made him...


Reading his new Thomas book from Grandpa and Grandma Wendling.

No comments: