Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Baby Update...

I had my 38 week appointment today and it went well. I am about 2 cm dilated and his head has dropped, but it isn't down as far as it should be for labor to start. My doctor scheduled me for an induction 2 weeks from today on Thursday, March 18th if he hasn't arrived on his own by then, so at least I know I won't be going over my due date! We have everything ready now and my hospital bag is packed so I guess it's just a waiting game now! Of course, since I am ready this time around he probably won't come for awhile. I'm definitely more tired these past few weeks and naps every day are a necessity. Sleeping comfortably at night doesn't exist anymore either with getting up to go to the bathroom every few hours and my hips get so sore from laying on my side. Come out Caelan, we're ready!


Last week at 37 weeks...


Ayden trying out the new BOB double jogging stroller we just got. I'm so excited to try it out outside and get back to running again!

1 comment:

Destri Andorf said...

Wow dilated 2cm!! soon soon!!! :) can't wait to see baby Caelan!! :)