Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Last of the Baby Sewing Projects...For Now...

A few last blankets I sewed. I found this John Deere fabric and thought it was so cute.

I made Ayden his own Taggie blanket.

Two different sized Taggie blankets for Caelan.




I'm putting away the sewing machine for awhile and going to relax until Caelan gets here. When things settle down again I'll probably get it back out and try to work on something a little more challenging. A friend made a beanbag chair for her daughter and was nice enough to show me the pattern she used so I may try to make one for Ayden. I also just bought a pattern for a really cute kids chair like the ones they sell at Pottery Barn Kids, but on Jo Ann's website they show it with John Deere fabric which Ayden would love.

No comments: