Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Ayden's 3rd Birthday-Part 3

We celebrated Ayden's 3rd birthday with my side of the family during the 4th of July weekend at my parent's house in Independence. We got there on Friday where I worked on making Ayden's Thomas the Train cake. I found the pan on Ebay since it has been discontinued. After going to the 4th of July parade in Independence on Saturday morning we went back to my parent's house and had hamburgers and hot dogs. My aunt and uncle, my cousin Kathy and her husband and 2 young children, my sister and her husband, and my brother Chris and his family were there too. Ayden loved the cake and my mom made homemade cookies and cream ice cream to eat too.

Ayden's Thomas the Train cake I decorated.

Blowing out the candles.


Ayden then opened all his presents. He got a really neat water table from my brother Greg and his family, who couldn't make it to the party.


Grandpa and Grandma Wendling got him some clothes, games, and books, but his absolute favorite present was the very cool John Deere tricycle. He loves it and has gotten really good at pedaling now, except he still has a hard time pedaling uphill.



Aunt Angie and Uncle Jeff got him some play food and pots and pans for his new toy kitchen, and Uncle Chris and his family gave him Lincoln Logs and a Caillou computer game.

Showing us how old he is.

No comments: