Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

9 Week Challenge Results

My 9 week challenge ended on Saturday, December 4th. I lost 22.5 pounds!! I was amazed! I have gone down two pants sizes (almost three). I feel great and can't believe how much better I feel. We also ran the mile again and I shortened my time by just over a minute, which is really good considering we had to run in hats, gloves, scarves, and winter coats because it was freezing with a wind chill of 0 degrees outside. I improved on my sit-ups by doing six more in a minute than I was able to at the beginning, I did 25 more push-ups in one minute than at the beginning, and my sit and reach increased by almost 7 inches! They also gave us our before and after pictures to keep. It's amazing to see the difference in 9 weeks. I wasn't able to make it to the final party because I came down with the stomach flu for the second time in two weeks, but I came in third place for losing the most weight among all the women.

Joel is going to do the next challenge starting on January 8th, and I'm going to continue going almost every day. I love it! I've started going to the 4:15 pm class though so that I can get home and help Joel get the boys to bed while he works on making dinner. He has started going to work earlier in the morning so he can be home by 4:00 so I can go workout. He makes dinner every night too! I'm so lucky! :)

No comments: