Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, December 10, 2010

Handprint Turkey Cookies

The boys and I made handprint turkey cookies a few days before Thanksgiving. Well, mostly Ayden and I. Cael let me trace his hand on the piece of paper so we could use it to cut out cookies, though. Ayden loves to bake stuff with me. I think his favorite part is eating the final product :) I traced our hands and cut them out on some paper and then used a knife to trace them on the peanut butter cookie dough.


Ayden helping roll out the dough.


I traced our hands in the dough with a knife.


I added feet and a waddle with some extra dough and into the oven they went. My hand didn't turn out. It was too big and fell apart.


Ayden had a lot of fun decorating with the mini M&M's.




Ayden's creations.

My creations.

No comments: