Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Mischief of One Kind or Another...

Now that Cael is very mobile he gets into a lot of stuff. He is quite adventurous and always on the move. Among his favorite things to do are: eat toilet paper, stick his hands in the toilet (no pictures of these since I am trying to quickly grab him and wash his hands before he puts them in his mouth! EWW!) climb into his carseat and hang out, climbing up on stools, climbing into the dishwasher and trying to grab all the utensils, etc.


Cael climbed up the steps of Ayden's stool, and much to my surprise when I looked beside me, I saw Cael was standing up at the counter on the top step. He didn't get any help from anyone.


This was cute, until he started bouncing up and down. We can now only unload the dishwasher if he's not around or in his high chair
.

No comments: