Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Visit to Grandpa and Grandma Wendling's House

We took a trip to see my parents last weekend since we haven't seen them in awhile. They took us out to lunch at Okoboji Grill and then we relaxed the rest of the time. Joel and I were going to go see a movie that night, but we were both pretty tired and the movie selection wasn't that great. The boys got Valentine's Day presents from my parents and my sister. My dad took Ayden sledding and outside to play on Saturday afternoon and on Sunday. They even built a couple of snowmen. Here is the snowman they made on Sunday, but it was pretty warm so it was starting to melt. Ayden had a blast and got lots of fresh air. It was nice to see my family again and to relax and have lots of good food!


No comments: