Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

A Beautiful Day

Last week we had a couple of gorgeous days. The temperature got into the 50's and 60's! That is unheard of for February in Iowa. I took the boys for a run in the jogging stroller on Wednesday and Thursday. I haven't been running since last summer and that was only a few miles at a time. I really want to run a 10k race this spring and hopefully the Dam to Dam 1/2 marathon in June. I was hoping that losing 30 pounds and all the cardio I do for kickboxing would help my running. It did! I had no problem running 3 miles while pushing the boys (60 pounds) in the jogging stroller. There were even hills and on the way back I was running into the wind. I was pretty sore (who knew you use totally different muscles when you run compared to kickboxing?) Now it's cold again, and I don't run outside when it's freezing, especially with the boys. I can't wait until it warms up for good and I can look forward to a good run everyday!

Ayden is getting so tall! I don't remember him looking this big last fall.

Ready to go for a ride!


No comments: