Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Latest Sewing Projects...Pajamas!

My latest sewing projects have been to make the boys some pajama pants ( I even made Joel a pair). After I made pajama pants I also made and sewed some appliques onto shirts to go with the pajama bottoms. I'm still pretty slow with the zig-zag stitch I use to sew the appliques, but I'm getting better!
Ayden's alien pajamas and shirt.

Ayden is a fan of pirates now and picked out this material himself...


Cael's ocean themed pajama bottoms and a whale shirt to go with it.


Cute alien.

Pirate hat.

Cute whale.

My cute models...






Next up? I'm working on Cael's baby Elmo themed first birthday shirt, and I just finished some initial shirts for them. I love doing applique stuff. It's so fun being able to create cute things for the boys to wear.

No comments: