Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

11 Months Old


11 months old! It's hard to believe how fast this past year has gone by. I love my boys and they always keep me on my toes and entertained. This months picture was extremely hard to get, and took two different photo shoots as you can see by the two different outfits. Cael did not want to sit for even a few seconds. He kept trying to slide off the chair or stand up and play with the curtains and look out the window. I had my work cut out for me!



Cael has become very vocal lately and loves to hear his voice. He lets out high pitched squeals and shrieks, and he does it even more in quiet places, like the library or Borders! I think he enjoys all the attention he gets from everyone when he does it. He is about to take his first steps on his own, and will stand on his own while contemplating whether or not to take a step, but then he always sits back down. He has four teeth now and is eating a lot more on his own instead of having us feed him. He has become quite the climber and will climb up steps, and has also climbed up Ayden's stool he uses when he stands at the counter to help me. He is a speed crawler and always seems to get into whatever we don't want him to get into. He has also started to play with trucks and will push them back and forth like he is driving them around. We still always find him carrying one of his drumsticks around almost wherever he goes. I will have to get a good picture sometime. He usually has quite a grip on it. He also, much to Ayden's dismay, has started hitting. If Ayden's head gets close to him he will hit him on the head. I know he's too little to understand that it hurts, but Ayden doesn't understand that Cael doesn't understand. He always looks so hurt when Cael hits him. I'm sure it's more that Cael is excited and wants to get Ayden's attention. Cael also loves reading books and turning the pages. He's still a cuddler too. In less than a month he will be 1, and we're going to be busy in a few weeks getting ready for his party!

Some cute outtakes...










No comments: