Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Adventureland

Joel took a day off from work at the beginning of August and we took the boys to Adventureland for the day. We had so much fun, and Ayden was tall enough to ride all the big roller coasters like the Tornado, Dragon, and Outlaw. He LOVED them. He went on each one at least twice, and Joel and I took turns going with them. I didn't go on the Dragon though. I remember when I was younger and loved going on all the fast, loopy roller coasters. I feel old now because when I went on them with Ayden I was glad to get off. They jerked me around so much and after awhile I started to get a headache. Ayden though, couldn't get enough. Cael loved all the rides he was big enough to go on, and there were actually quite a few. We ended the day at the waterpark at Adventureland. It was a lot of fun too! We had to end up leaving around 5 pm so Ayden could get to his swimming lessons that evening, but he was definitely sad to leave!


Ayden still enjoyed riding the kiddie rides with Cael :)





The log ride was another favorite!



Cael loved the baby boats ride :)

I love how serious he looks while "driving."










No comments: