Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Wedding Reception

My cousin's son got married at the end of July, and we attended the reception. We didn't want to attempt going to the wedding with two kids (mainly Cael). Cael WILL NOT sit still for anything. He is everywhere so we decided it would be safer to go to just the reception. Ayden is quite the dancer :) He had so much fun out on the dance floor with my sister, Angie. I got some good videos of him that I will try to put up later. Ironically, Cael, who is all over the place, just wanted to be held the whole time. He didn't want to go out on the dance floor much. I think it was just too loud for him. Yes, I'm very behind as you can tell. Better late than never, right?









Ayden even wanted to slow dance with me. Awww... I bet that won't last much longer...


No comments: