Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, October 30, 2011

What's New?

I am really behind in my blog, and I will attempt to catch up soon, but I have been busy setting up my new Etsy store where I make and sell cute clothing for kids. I have been making applique shirts for the boys for almost a year and have started to branch out by making them for other people's children. I am busy creating holiday applique shirts for an upcoming craft sale December 3rd, making sample shirts, shirts for my boys, and shirts for other friend's kids. You can also see samples of my work at Ayden Lee in Ames. Check out my Etsy store, Ayden Lee Kids by Jen or like my page on Facebook or both! More items (especially cute Christmas shirts) coming soon!

No comments: