Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Ayden's Kindermusik Crafts

In August, Ayden attended Kindermusik camp for a week in the afternoon from 1:00-3:30 each day. His friend Carissa was in his class so he was really happy about that. He had lots of fun and did pretty well without having naps, but I could tell he was tired when I went to pick him up. They sang songs, made crafts, did imagination things, had a snack, and played in the kids gym downstairs. I'm sure they did a lot more, but Ayden isn't the best at telling me what kind of things they did. Ayden loves music and is always singing and making up songs. I always wonder if that's just his personality or if being in Kindermusik almost consistently since he was six months old has something to do with it? I feel bad that we didn't put him in it for the fall semester, but he started preschool three days a week and we wondered it if would just be too much right now. We might try it again in the spring.

Here are some of the crafts Ayden made at Kindermusik:









No comments: