Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Swimming at the Pool

We got a season pass to the aquatic center this year, and I'm glad we did because we have been there a lot! We usually go at least a few times a week for tot time, which is from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm. They only allow children 7 and under in the children's area during that time so no older kids. We usually see a few other moms and children that we know when we are there too. Ayden loves the pool and usually spends most of the time going down all the slides. Before this summer he didn't like to get his face or head wet, but now he doesn't mind. He usually finds some other kids to play with when we are there and ditches Cael and me. My little man is growing up too fast! Cael also loves the water now and his favorite thing to do is to go up and down the steps. He's still a little young to go down the slides by himself, but sometimes I hold onto him and help him slide down and he really likes that. Joel has gone with us a few times in the evening, and that was nice because it wasn't too busy, we got to take the boys in the lazy river, and Joel and I got a chance to go down the adult slides, which I can't do when I am by myself with the boys.




Cael's favorite pastime, climbing up and down the steps.

Boo!

There he goes again!

Ayden loves the twirly slide!





Daddy and Cael going down the slide.



Cael going down the beaver slide.



"All Done!"

I love how blue his eyes are in this picture.



No comments: